Build your career with Rhythmic Care,Ilford
Position : Healthcare Assistant/ Senior carer
We are recruiting compassionate and professional care assistants who want to start or continue their careers within a growing local business. We are the leading home care providers in
● Barking & Dagenham
● Waltham Forest
Our reputation is based on the very high level of respect and trust granted to us by our client’s. We operate around the clock 24-7 services. Client’s care is our number one priority.
What are we looking for?
- Personal qualities – we require caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable, and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – the needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to workdays, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
- Transport (Preferred but not mandatory)– we need carers with a driving license and access to their own vehicle.
- Experience (desirable but not essential) – we look for individuals who genuinely care
What does Rhythmic Care Offer?
- Fantastic rates of pay of up to £12 per hour
- Flexible work hours
- A fully funded course
- Significant opportunity for career development
- Smart company uniform & Id card
- The chance to make the lives of those within your community a little brighter
- Plenty of guidance and development from your supervisors and colleagues
Purpose of the position
To provide personal, practical, social and emotional support to people in their own homes, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence. The support provided by Care Workers is that which would normally be undertaken by a caring relative and must not include tasks that would normally be undertaken by a qualified nurse.
Some duties include:
- The duties will include personal care such as assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, the management of continence and rising & retiring
- To provide assistance with toileting, including emptying and cleaning of commodes, emptying and changing of catheter bags and the use of aids to continence such as pads.
- To provide assistance with other tasks of daily living that people who use our services cannot manage alone. These may include cleaning, shopping, collection of pensions, paying of bills and laundry.
- To provide social support such as talking and listening to people who use our services, helping them maintain contact with family and friends.
Full Job Description is available to successful candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent, Zero hours
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send CV and for further details, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org